Fall registration is now open! Please see below for our schedule and class descriptions. When you're ready, visit the registration page to sign up. (To learn more about our teachers, please visit the bio pages for teachers Angela Rose Dorantes, Zoe Swenson-Graham, Sonja Dale, Emily Hansel, and Olivia Lei Byers-Straus.)
Dancers typically stay in the same level for one to two years, depending on age when entering the level. For example, dancers entering a 3-4 year old "pre-ballet" class at age 3 will stay for two years before moving up to level one, while those who enter at age 4 will typically move up after one year.
During registration, students may register for any age-appropriate class with the following pre-requisites:
- Returning students may register for the same time they have previously been enrolled regardless of any bump in level.
- Tap/Pre-ballet/Tumbling, Creative Movement, and Tap/Ballet Beginning I are open to any student of the appropriate age.
- Tap/Ballet Beginning II is open to any student of the appropriate age with at least one-two years of previous dance experience.
- Tap/Ballet Beginning III is open to any student of the appropriate age with at least three-four years of previous dance experience.
- Intermediate or Advanced classes require placement permission from Angela: Angela@steppinoutsf.com.
- Older students just beginning their dance training should contact Angela for placement.