Spring registration is now open. All class spots are available on a first come, first-served basis, so register as early as you can to get the schedule you prefer.
You can register now for spring or read on for more information.
DETAILED SPRING REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
Our spring semester will run for seventeen weeks, except for Saturday classes, which will run for sixteen weeks and be pro-rated accordingly. The spring term is from February 1st through May 30th and will focus on preparation for the annual performance. Tuition for Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday spring classes is $248 (17 classes x $14/class + $10 registration fee); tuition for Saturday spring classes is $234 (16 classes x $14/class + $10 registration fee).
Please note that almost all spring classes will have the same teachers as fall classes did, but students who danced with Teacher Dora on Tuesdays this fall will have Teacher Zoe in the spring due to scheduling issues (Teacher Dora will still be with us and will be teaching as much as her schedule permits).
- Read more about our teachers here.
- View the spring class schedule here.
- Learn more about tuition and policies here.
We offer discounts for multiple classes or siblings as follows:
- For two classes or two dancers per family: 10% off the semester
- For three classes or three dancers per family: 15% off the semester
- For four classes or four dancers per family: 20% off the semester
- For five classes or five dancers per family, 25% off the semester, etc.
Please note that multi-class discounts are only available when paying for multiple classes in the same transaction.
Please register here or email us with any questions or problems:
We hope today proves a powerful opportunity for reflection on the life and contributions of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Here are some events in San Francisco today that may be of interest.