Fall 2017 registration is now open! Click here to register now. To learn more about our teachers, please visit the bio pages for teachers Angela Rose Dorantes, Zoe Swenson-Graham, Dora Donovan, Sonja Dale, and Olivia Lei Byers-Straus.) To learn more about our fall schedule of classes and prerequisites, read on below:
Dancers typically stay in the same level for one to two years, depending on age when entering the level. For example, dancers entering a 3-4 year old "pre-ballet" class at age 3 will stay for two years before moving up to level one, while those who enter at age 4 will typically move up after one year.
During registration, students may register for any age-appropriate class with the following pre-requisites:
- Tap/Pre-ballet/Tumbling, Creative Movement, and Tap/Ballet Beginning I are open to any student of the appropriate age.
- Tap/Ballet Beginning II is open to any student of the appropriate age with at least one-two years of previous dance experience.
- Tap/Ballet Beginning III is open to any student of the appropriate age with at least three-four years of previous dance experience.
- Intermediate or Advanced classes require placement permission from Angela: Angela@steppinoutsf.com.
- Older students just beginning their dance training should contact Angela for placement.